K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Saturday, June 26, 2010



" IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU WALK , AS LONG AS YOU DON'T STOP "

currently at boyf 's hse aqn . ;D supa supa tired uhhs ! >: slept at 6 ytd ,, thn woke up at 9 plus today ,, headed down to find xinronq thn went to do my septum piercinq . ;D woots ~ shiok sia the feelinq ! lauqhs ; thn took MRT down to find boyf . (: 20 stops sia !!! wtf ! -.- sooo tired & hot luhs ! lolol ; qoinq to tanjionq paqar to have our breakfast / lunch ? whatever it is . hahah ; thn qoinq down to tionq walk walk ltr and catch bear bear !! (Y) thn qoinq down to cck and walk pasa malam . hahaha ! cute riqht ? LOL ! jokinq ! <: maybe xiaowei ' bro cominq to find us ltr on . <: thats all ,, qotta qo liaos ! boyf qoinq to bathe & off we qoooo ~ he is such a smelly ,, lazy ,, idiot piq ! but i still love him okay ! so is my aikiko ' sweetie !!! i love you tooo alriqhts ! (: muacks !! byebye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment