K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Monday, June 21, 2010


" GIRLS ARE MUCH MORE MATURE THAN BOYS " ;
okay ,, some unhappy thinqs just happened just now ,, dun wish to elaborate much . x.x thanks boyf for beinq there for me ! <: i am supa supa sorry to make you sooooo worried for me . ): i am so mad and felt so fucked up by my parents . __ zzz ! yes ,, so wat i am 14 ? but does not mean my mind will think lyk 14 yrs old xmm ? i am mature enouqh ! i can think more than you quys expect ! totally pissed off by them ! =.= boyf accompany me the whole niqht ,, sat outside the hse the entire niqht and chatted alot ytd !! hahah ; love die him ! ;DDD so sad ,, wednesday then can meet him . ): boyf qot work . >: zzz ! i missinq him noaz uhhs . :B LOL ! i wanna faster see him ! >: qawrrrrrrr !!!! that day went down vivo ,, boyf lied to me and xiaowei ' bro say he qo toilet ,, but in the end he went to buy one winnie the pooh for me ! (: supa supa cute luhs ! ;DDD thanks boyf ! i seriously hope we can last ,, i believed in you ,, hope you would believe in me also . <: rmb our promises ? we will last ! *insert hearts* mua !

No comments:

Post a Comment