K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Thursday, June 3, 2010

" SORRY FOR EVEYTHING " ;

currently at home do bo ,, msqinq jiehua' sist ,, qary ,, xiaoboy ,, kazhua ... piqqy didn't reply my msq the entire day ! think he is still mad abt ytd stuffs . ): i am sorry uhhs .! i really really didn't meant to use you to forqet him . ): havinq a huqe headache naoz ! D: zzz ! laobei come back from work also keep kpkb . buey tahan sia ! D: so stress up naoz ! missinq piqqy makinq me lauqh those moments . ): after ***** left me that day ,, i have never been so happy and hyper anymore . you were the one that brinq all my lauqhters came back ,, but now ,, you are qonna take it back . ): so hurtinq ! piqqy so petty ! ): until now still dun wanna forqive me uhhs . D: siqhs ; no mood ! missinq him so badly ! D: wanna qo take some medicine and qet some rest . D: hope to see piqqy msq soon ~ baibai !

No comments:

Post a Comment