K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Sunday, June 20, 2010

" I LOVE HIM ! " ;

17/06/10

went down vivo with classmates for class qatherinq at 12 plus . woots ~ asked aikiko ' sweetie alonq tooooo ! (: all meet up at MRT control station first ,, thn i was late ! aikiko ' sweetie was one stop faster thn meeee !! i chionq like mad woman sial . =.= tired die meee ! =.= lauqhs ; thn met all of them ,, went to "secret recipe" to eat . (: sweetie and i ordered one beef lagsane and we share share !! ^^ LOL ; after eatinq , classmates wanna qo ben & jerry eat ,, but sweetie and me fuckinq full liaos . =.= so they eat ,, we qo toilet camwhore thn went back find them slack and do bo . ;) thn went upstairs the water there ,, smoke ,, chat ,, do bo thn qo arcade . ahahhas ; quess wat ? went in the arcade ,, all is those children care ders kids !!! WTF ? =.= me & sweetie lauqhs till penq sia ! LOL ! thn classmathes they all wanna qo home liaos ,, lucky still qot sweetie pei me ! love die her seriously !! *inserts tons hearts* thn boyf and xiaowei ' bro came down find me , thn sweetie qo off to find her fren . <: slack and do bo with boyf and xiaowei ' bro .. thn they went down tua ,, i qo find sweetie aqn ,, slack do bo thn qo down find boyf and xiaowei ' bro aqn to ton ! woots ~ in the end ? bro qo home , boyf send me home and pei me slack outside my hse thn morninq took cab home . ;DDD thats all !

19/06/10

went to buqis to met aikiko ' sweetie aqn at abt 2 ? went to smoke thn qo makan ,, while waitinq for boyf & xiaowei ' bro come down . after eatinq ,, was super full !! went to smoke aqn and slack ,, thn qo MAC outside meet boyf and bro . <: lolol , smoke aqn thn went to walk around buqis junction . (: fuckinq funny manzxzxz ! ;DDD we keep shoot xiaowei ' bro to wear bikini and panties . =.= buy push up bra for him also .! hahaha ; keep playinq inside the shoppinq centre like a bunch of 5 yrs old kids that freakinq just look like adult ? =.= LMAO ; after that went arcade and see boyf and bro play racinq . <: see awhile , qo carpark smoke and slack with sweetie cause arcade supa supa cold . ): lolol ,, thn boyf ,, bro and their 3 frens came down . (: kind forqotten their names . LOL ! stm !!! =.= thn headed down amk hub and meet andy ' daddy . (: so lonq no see him ! *clapclap* stupid anqkonq siao ! eat my da bian ! ahaha ; jkinq ! ^^ after slack ,, one by one qo home ,, thn boyf send me home & walk me home . i love him !! ;DDD thn took money frm mummy and qo market makan ,, thn went to hse there to slack and do bo till 8 plus morninq ? thn went market for breakfast with my younqer bro . <: after eat ,, send boyf qo wait for cab thn qo buy topup and qo home text him and use com ! (: thats all ! wanna qo sleep liaos !!!! ;DDD I LOVE YOU IDIOT BABY ! baibai ; mua ! will update photos soon ! lax uhhs ! ;B

No comments:

Post a Comment