K.ristinnnn ♥

K.ristinnnn♥

Call me Kristin . Turning 15 on 24 April . I am fat , short and ugly . I always watch out for the time 11.11 . Name me a bitch if you like but look into the mirror before you name me that cause you aren't that perfect either . I laugh loudly like nobody's business . Don't understand me well ? Why not start scrolling down and read my daily stories ?
Attached since 18.06.10 to Nicholas SKJ♥

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

" HEARTS ARE NOT HAD AS A GIFT , BUT HEARTS ARE EARNED " ;

currently stayinq at home watchinq korean show and chattinq with frens on MSN . :B in love with the korean show called " You're Beautiful " . swear it is supa supa funny !! (: lovedie it ! {Y} feel like qoinq out ,, but lazy neiis . =.= somemore no money . D: sian ~ i am havinq a bad flu . zzz ; keep ahchooo ... ahchooo ... nose block till very jialat .! =.= LOL ! hate it when laobei come back and kp me sia . x.x they found 2 liqhters in my baq ,, i swear it is not mine luhs {!} it is not like you dunno that i smoke ?! just that i never hold the ciq in front of you nia marhhs . -.- fuck it luhs .! __ feel like qoinq to beach with zhuzhu to shout aqn . :B that tym at maomao chalet ,, went to take a walk with zhuzhu at the beach ,, had a heart to heart talk with her ,, thn we went kisiao ,, decided to shout out loud . =.= but it is dam shuanq ! swear it is dam relax after that . :B lauqhs ,, shall end post here . baibai ; mua

No comments:

Post a Comment